L.A. Roadster Show Swap Meet
Buyers, if you’re looking to buy that hard-to-find used classic automotive part, memorabilia or looking for that next project car then the Swap Meet is the experience for you!
The swap meet is included in the admission price of the LA Roadster Show & Swap.
Friday early bird swap meet buyers $40.00. Enter gate 15 and go to registration tent.
Buyers should enter through the gate 17 parking lot to make it easier to pick up parts from swap meet
Sellers, turn those old parts that are taking up space in your garage in to CASH! Make your wife happy and clean out what she calls your old car junk that we know is rare valuable parts.
- You do not need to be a businesses to sell in the swap meet but you may have to have a CA sellers permit or contact California State Board of Equalization
- Swap meet spaces are 25 ft wide x 20 ft deep (The biggest spaces out there)
- Cost is $80.00 per space corner spaces additional $20. each good for both Saturday and Sunday. Each space receives one car pass and two arm bands. All vehicles must be in your spot or parked in the parking lot.
- Used automotive related items only please
- Sorry but Pre-Reservation of spaces will not be available for this year
On-site Swap meet space reservation
Please complete Auto Swap Meet application and bring with you to registration to expedite the process. Please enter off Arrow Hwy Gate 15 entrance into the Fairplex parking Lot.
Pre-Registration on site begins:
- Wednesday 9 am – 4 pm
- Thursday 9 am – 4 pm
- Friday 9 am – 4 pm
- Saturday 7 am – 3 pm
Move in for the Swap Meet will begin Friday at 9:00am.
The attached map is for reference only. Spaces will be assigned starting Wednesday June 14th on a first come first served basis. No space saving allowed
Enter Fairplex at gate 15 off Arrow Hwy, staging will be in the parking lot by the drag strip. This is a first come first serve registration for spaces and will start at the front of the line. Once you have filled out the registration form, BOE form and paid for the number of spaces you will choose your spaces from a map. Starting Friday at 10 am the gates will open and you will be shown to your spot.
No saving of spaces that are not paid for. Groups wanting to be together should designate one person to purchase all the spaces needed at one time and distribute passes to those in your group. They do not all have to come in at the same time. All vehicles must be in your spot or parked in the parking lot.
Cash or credit cards only no checks accepted
Friday, June 16
10 am – 4 pm
Saturday, June 17
7 am – 3 pm
Saturday, June 17
7 am – 5 pm
Sunday, June 18
7 am – 4 pm