Vehicle Entry Information
- Display your roadster in the largest roadster exhibition there is.
- Open to all 1936 and older Roadsters and Cabriolets. Cars must be finished with shiny paint and full upholstery. Unfinished cars go to Specialty Parking.
- Registration of $50.00 per vehicle for Saturday and Sunday includes driver and passenger. (Additional passengers $20.00 each per day, cash only on site)
- Receive complimentary BBQ dinner Saturday on Picnic Hill at 5:00 (2 per car)
- The first 500 registered roadsters receive one collector’s pewter mug
- Pre-Registered roadsters may enter the Fairplex grounds on Friday June 17 from 12-4 pm and leave their cars parked over night.
- Roadster attendee arm bands receive free admission to the NHRA Museum, a $10.00 value
- Registration must arrive in our office by June 1st 2017
Specialty Car Pre-Registration
- What is specialty car parking? A place to park your 1977 and older non roadsters, classics, Hot rods, Muscle Cars, trucks, Rat Rods, Kustoms and unfinished roadsters. This is inside the event gates and not a part of the general parking lot. Also a great place to sell your car. Cars must be driven in and cannot be on a trailer, vehicles on a trailer must be in the swap meet.
- $75.00 per vehicle includes driver and one passenger for Saturday and Sunday. (Additional passengers $20.00 each per day) CASH ONLY ONSITE
- Specialty car Pre-Registration must be in our office by June 1, 2017
- No pre-registration for single day entry on Saturday or Sunday. Single day must be purchased onsite only. Single day registration is: $50.00 for Saturday and $40.00 for Sunday. Includes driver and one passenger (Additional passengers $20.00 each per day) CASH ONLY ONSITE